CLOSOIR.R Contre Profil (PEBD)
- Black Counter-Profile CLOSOIR.R, Low Density Polyethylene
- Contributes to the water and air tightness of the roof.
- Ensures good ventilation of the underside of the ribbed panels and thus avoids the risk of condensation.
- Protects roofs from the passage of small animals.
- Guarantees compliance with DTU 40.35 and 40.36.
- Closed cell low density polyethylene foam : recyclable
- High performance with a density of 30 kg/m3 and moisture resistance
- Durable thanks to its UV resistance: black colour combined with a stabiliser
|Length in m||
|Type of ribs/ waves||
T> Trapezoidal corrugation
Counter profile (CP)
PE foam low density
|Type of the profile||
|Temperature resistance (Use) in °C||
|Colors (out laquering)||
5 features on 9
3 generic codes
Type of ribs/ waves
Colors (out laquering)
|423169||T> Trapezoidal corrugation||Counter profile (CP)||45||Black|
|428782||T> Trapezoidal corrugation||Counter profile (CP)||39||Black|
|428784CLOSOIR.R (CP) SFH 4x250x35||T> Trapezoidal corrugation||Counter profile (CP)||35||Black|
generic codes on
Cartier Paris store
The Etanco group's solution was to supply a whole set of mechanically welded stainless steel parts with articulated arms thus enabling the stone to tilt into a lintel. Our BARACO range of anchors as well as our ISOLCO range of brackets have been chosen and supplied for their high resistance to corrosion, which is essential in a large city subject to pollution.Find out more on the ETANCO Group website